Programs and Services - Public Computers
Crandall Public Library computers are managed by an automated reservation & printing system. Patrons must bring their valid SALS/MVLS Library card to access the computers. Visitors may obtain a guest pass with proper ID. Computers are available on a first come, first served basis and patrons are allotted a maximum of two (2) hours a day. See the Internet Policy and Wireless Internet Limitations and Disclaimers for more information.
Black and white printing is available at a cost of 15¢ a page. Color printing is available in the 1st Floor Internet Room at a cost of 25¢ a page
2gb flash drives are available for purchase at the Customer Service Desk for $10.
In addition to the Internet, our computers have the following Microsoft Office 2007 products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Publisher.
The staff has limited time to provide instruction to the public in use of the Internet on a daily basis. Computer classes are available to instruct customers in the use of the Internet at no charge.
Free WiFi is available throughout the Library.
Wireless printing is through PrinterOn. Black and white printing is available for 15¢ per page. Print jobs can be picked up and paid for at the Park Entrance Reference Desk during normal business hours. We accept coins and $1 bills. Unclaimed print jobs will be deleted after 72 hours.
Library laptops & Chromebooks are available for use throughout the building.
Laptops/Chromebooks must be checked out & returned to staff at the Park Entrance Reference desk.
To borrow a laptop/Chromebook you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a SALS/CPL Library card in good standing
- Sign a Loan Agreement form each time
- Leave your valid photo ID & Library card with staff each time you borrow a laptop/Chromebook
- Laptops/Chromebooks are available on a first come, first served basis
- Laptops/Chromebooks may be borrowed once a day for 2 hours
- Guest passes cannot be used to check out laptops/Chromebooks
- Time extensions are not available for laptops/Chromebooks
- Laptops will shut down 30 minutes prior to closing