eAudiobooks & eBooks
Download Audiobooks & eBooks Anytime, Anywhere
With hundreds of titles to select from, our digital collection is guaranteed to have something for everyone. Our “Virtual Branch” spans nearly every genre; you can download best-selling books, literary classics, self-improvement guides, children's books and more.
Getting started is easy!
- Click the Overdrive Icon above to go to the website http://salon.sals.edu
- Login with a valid library card in good standing
- Browse the collection and add titles to your cart
- Downloading audiobooks requires the installation of the free OverDrive Media Console software on your personal computer or laptop.
- When the download process is complete, you can enjoy titles on your Windows or Mac computer or transfer to supported devices. Many audio titles can also be burned to CD.
- Audiobooks can be played on a variety of devices including an MP3 player, Apple iPod & iPad, and many Android devices. Some models of the Barnes & Noble Nook & the Kindle Fire also support MP3 audiobooks. Please see the link for Audio Devices for specific information.
- Many eReaders also require the use of a personal computer or laptop. Some eReaders are compatible with the OverDrive Media Console app. Please see the link for eBook Devices for specific information.
- All eReaders (except Kindle) require the you to set up a free Adobe ID account.
- Some eReaders will also require you to download the free Adobe Digital Editions software to your computer.
- Please use the following brochures more help:
So what’s the catch?
There is none. Digital downloads are easy to check out and download, and the best part is- there are never any late fees because your titles are automatically returned at the end of the lending period.